السبت، 11 فبراير 2017

ADIPHY REVIEW : simple Site To MAKE MONEY FOR READING NEWS

Here is my full review  about Adiphy.com: On this site you can make money by sharing and clicking using your social media accounts.The site was build this September 2016 newly but total legit, some of their advertiser are those popular site like Bbc, Reuters, The Score, Politi.co etc.All Countries are accepted for participate for the program no age limit.

Free to join it takes 1 minute to sign up using your Facebook accounts.There are 3 ways to get paid here for sharing and clicking there's  a limit of 20 paid click and 20 paid shares per day.You can also earn by referring others to sign up with your personal link it cost per refer 0.40$ if you are good for reffering others you can make big bucks here!Just sign up here get 1.50$ bonus.
http://adiphy.com/invitation/4f45bdb42b441edd9be0a6785fadf0d07ef4b6f2


Here is my screenshot of their site!



My latest earnings after 3 days of being active as adiphy member  I just sign up 10/5/2016 and I refer a 27 person for my link that I promote to my Facebook Page, Forums, Twitter, etc.Minimum cashout 50$ through PayPal it takes 3 - 5 business days to get the payment.





Payment Proof for some ADIPHY Influencer.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

مراجعة فيلم Spider man : No way home 2022

إذا كنت تعتقد أن هذا سيكون أكبر فيلم   Spider-Man على الإطلاق ، فقد تكون على حق.  مع ما لا يقل عن خمسة أشرار ، وشائعات عن عودة Spider-Men ، ...